- This event has passed.
Schmidt Kitchen Demos with Love Norwich Food (4) – Cocktail Masterclass
26th November 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£35
Schmidt Kitchen Demos with Love Norwich Food
(Please note some info to follow)
Held on the last Tuesday of every month (excluding Christmas) for 2 hours from 7 – 9pm, starting August 2019
£35 pp limited to 8 seats (10 for some)
includes entrance, welcome drinks, snacks, cookery demo, some hands-on, tasters throughout including refreshments
Plus some demos come with a goodie* bag.
- Tuesday 27thAugust 2019 – A Chocolate Masterclass with Alex from Harrisons Chocolate. Alex will be going through the history and processes of chocolate including tempering. They’ll be some hands-on action as you make, flavour and create your own Chocolates to take home – plus they’ll be some chocolate to eat on the night including snacks on arrival.
- Tuesday 24thSeptember 2019 – Vietnamese Street Food with Jaki from Papaya Verdi. (info to follow)
- Tuesday 29thOctober 2019 – Dairy Free & Vegan Cheese workshop with Sara by Natures kitchen. Sara’s a caterer and tutor delivering Gluten free and Vegan classes. This is a hands on vegan cheese making class with some demos, tasters and cheese to take home.
- Tuesday 26thNovember 2019 – A Cocktail making masterclass with Steph & Matt from Founding Drinks. (info to follow)
December – – none at Crimbo
- Tuesday 28thJanuary 2020 – Family FriendlyMexican Meals with Suzy from Bace, brining some sunshine to January. Suzy makes convenience pots of local flavoured peas and beans called Bace. She’ll be whipping up Vegetarian and Vegan Mexican inspired meals for all the family to enjoy. Including Chilli-Non-Carne, Breakfast Burritos, Zesty Salads, sides and More. What better way to kick start the new year than with healthy easy meals to make at home. Plenty to eat on the night plus, you’ll get a goodie bag of Bace & more.
- Tuesday 25thFebruary 2020 – A Seasonal Game Workshop with Archers. Winner of the best Sausages at Battle of the Banger numerous times. Jamie owner of Archers award wining butchers on Plumstead Road, Norwich and Tom (x chef from the Last Wine Bar), now resident chef at Archers – Will together be delivering a Game workshop, with seasonal and fresh Venison, Pigeon and Pheasant. You’ll learn all about the seasons, how to prepare and cook them. Plus they’ll be cooking up some warming winter dishes to boot. Plus, you’ll get a mini Archers goodie Bag.
- Tuesday March 31st2020 – A Spanish Easter with Nick from Chorizo & Churros. Nick used to live in Spain and together with his buddy Hugh they opened on the market, while Nick has the catering van for outside functions. He’ll be offering a demo, hands on fun and taster of a Traditional Spanish Easter including a sweet treat.
- Tuesday April 28th2020 – Demo from Old Hall Farm, Wooton, Nr Bungay – Rebecca and her team with be using their Farm produce to make something delicious. Old Hall farm are suppliers of high welfare pork, free range eggs, raw milk, butter and cream. (info to follow)
Tickets from Schmidt Kitchens, Hall Road –
Call – to reserve your place – 01603 574157
Pay by bacs over the phone, cash or credit card in store.
Units 7&8 Harford place, Hall Rd, Norwich NR4 6DP