Quick Prawn Malai (3 - 4) A mild Curry
From fridge to fork in less then 20 minutes, a really loveley creamy coconut infused prawn curry.
• Rub the salt, tumeric and cornflour in to the prawns and set aside for 10 minutes or so while you do all else!
• Heat the oil gently fry of all the spices followed by the ginger for a minute to release the flavour.
• Add the prawns immediately follwed by the coconut milk, water and sugar.
• Bring to the boil and simmer for 4 – 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the prawns have been warmed through.
• Finish with the optional cream, stir in the garam masala and chilli and serve.