Let’s take this opportunity to grab half a meal on the government – whist helping fill up the restaurants in our mighty fine county of Norfolk.
You’ll get 50% off or £10 max per diner off your meal on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from Monday 3rd of August until the 31stfor those that are registered in the ‘Eat out to Help out’ scheme – booking recommended, please check on booking.
Alcoholic drinks are not included – – just food and still drinks.
No vouchers needed – the restaurant, café or pub will claim back from the Gov
– including Children.
Please note reservations are booking up fast – get yourself booked in to guarantee a table.
And see separate restaurants rules and regulations on the offer plus opening times and days.
Go as many times as you like !!! for the whole month of AUGUST.
- Adam and Eve – Bishopsgate, NR3
- Al Dente Pasta Bar and Kitchen – 25 St Giles Street, NR2
- Baby Buddha –
- Benedicts – 9 St Benedicts Street, Nr2
- Bengal Spice – 40 St Benedicts Street NR2
- Benoli Italian Restaurant – 5 Orford Place, closed Mondays.
- Biddys Tearoom – 15 Lower Goat Lane, NR2
- Brummels Restaurant – 7 Magdelene Street NR3
- Cherry Leaf Coffee House – 50 St Giles Street. NR2
- Chamthai Soul Kitchen – St John Maddermarket – Lunch time special menu ?
- Sicily Trattoria and Pizzeria – Bridewell alley Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesday 9am – 10pm
- Ciscoes, Japanese’s– 25 Ber Street, Valid on a Monday.
- Delightful Desserts – Castle Quarter
- Erpington House – 22 Tombland, NR3
- Expresso Café – 12 St Georges Street, Nr3
- Farmyard Restaurant– St Benedicts Street NR2 (plus lunch time special menu included in the deal 3 course for £13) Only Valid on a Wednesday (Closed Mon & Tue)
- Franks Bar – 19 Bedford Street, NR2
- Gonzos Tearooms –
- Harrys – Chapelfield Gardens NR2
- Jarrold’s – The Exchange, The Pantry and The Bay – London Street, Nr2
- Jive – Exchange Street Mon – Wed lunch and dinner
- Jorges Portuguese – 2-3 Orford Place, off Red Lion Street – Valid Tuesdays or Wednesdays
- Juniper Coffee Shop, St Stephens –
- L Hexegone – French Bistro – 22 Lowed Goat Lane, Lunch times on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Logans Norwich – 5 Swan Lane, Nr2 (closed Monday)
- Louis Marchesi – 17 Tombland, NR3
- Matane Sushi – 2 Castle Meadow, NR1
- Marmalades – Royal Arcade, off gentleman Walk – Mon, Tue and Wednesday all day time casual dining.
- Maids Head Hotel – like the Afternoon Tea
- Middleton’s Steak House – 15 Timber Hill, NR1
- Mischief – 8 Fye Bridge Street
- Nanna Mexico – 23 White Lion Street, NR2
- Pinocchios Restaurant – St Benedticts Street, NR2
- Ribs of Beef – The Recipe Kitchen – Fyfe Bridge,
- Shiki Japanese – for outside table dining only, open from 11am Lunch and dinner Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Spice Valley – 5 Magdelene Street Valid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- St Stephens Cafe – St Stephens Church, Nr2
- Trattoria Rustica –
- Thai Lanna –
- The Assembly House – Theatre Street, valid Monday to Wednesday – Sorry afternoon tea sold out – some breakfast places left.
- The Bengal Spice – 40 St Benedticts St, NR2
- The Coach and Horses, 51 Bethel Street, NR2
- The Corkscrew – 60 St Benedict’s Street, Nr2
- The Edith Cavell – Prime Restaurant – 7 Tombland, ope Mon – Wed from 5pm.
- The Georgian Townhouse –
- The Ivy – Norwich
- The Kimchi – Norwich Open Mondays to Wednesdays lunch 12-3 and 6 to 10pm
- The Merchants of Spice – 30 Colegate NR3
- The Refectory Café – The Cathedral Close, Nr1
- The Rumsey Wells – 4 St Andrews St, NR2
- The Tipsy Vegan – 70 St Benedicts Street, NR2
- The Vine – 7 Dove Street, Nr2
- The Waffle House – 39 St Giles Street, Nr2 – open from 10am (they do brekkie waffles)
- The Wildman – 19 Bedford Street, NR2
- The Wine Cellar – Woburn Court, Guildhall, NR2
- Wallow Wine – Exchange Street
- Walnut Tree Shades – Old Post Office Court
Walking distance Norwich
- Bowling House – 5-7 Dereham Road, Nr2 – plus FREE bowling voucher if your eating Mon – Wed lunch and dinner. £10 for a cocktail or pint, a main and a dessert plus bowling voucher.
- Bond Street Cafe – NR2
- Black Horse – 50 Earlham Road.
- Dyrah Coffee – Earlham Shopping Centre.
- Juniper Coffee shop – 13 St Stephens Street Nr1
- Namaste Village Restaurant, 130 Queens Road Monday, Tuesday and Wedneaday for lunch and dinner
- Norwich Street Cafe – 147 Magdalen Street
- Roti Indian– 19 Finklegate, NR1 open Mon to Wed lunch and dinner
- The Green Grocers – Earlham Shopping Centre
- The William and Florence – 111 Unthank Road, NR2
- The Mitre – 11 Earlham Road
- The York NR2 – Leicester Street.
- Warwick Street Social – 2 Warwick St, NR2
- Woolf and Social – 21 Nelson Street, NR2
Norwich / Norfolk – Driving with car parks
- Bramleys Cafe and Cakery – unit 9, Hellesdon Barns, NR6
- Cafe No2 – 264 Fakenham Road, Taverham, NR8
- Clocktower Castle Carvery – 26 Jerrold Way, Bowthorpe, NR59 Plus Castle Carvery Racecourse & Caister
- Coldham Hall – Surlingham
- Currylicious – Eat as much as you like for a tenner on a Mon, Tue and wed at Fakenham Racecourse – Punjabi Cuisine. Please book – www.currylicious.co.uk/product-page/book-a-table
- Doggie Diner, Cromer –
- Farmhouse Tavern – 50 Colman Road NR47EH
- Fatsos Riverside –
- Franklins Cafe Bar – Roughton NR11
- Flour and Bean, Potter Heigham
- Glen Lodge Bawburgh – Marlingford Road, NR9
- Heydon Tearooms – The Street, Heydon, NR11
- Hotel Wroxham –
- Kin Cafe, Rowan House, Hethersett – 28 Queesn Road, Nr93 open Mon – Wed 8-2pm
- The Hainford Chequers– 10 Stratton Road, NR10 Mondays to Wednesdays Lunch and dinner
- Norfolk Mead – Coltishall – Mon to Wednesday inc. Lunch, afternoon teaand dinner.
- Notcutts, Daniels Road, NR4
- Oaklands Hotel – Michael – 89 Yarmouth Road, NR7OHH
- Old Ram Norfolk – Ipswich Road, Tivetshall, St Mary – Monday to Wednesday inc Children
- River Green Café, Trowse, Nr14
- Roys Cafe Bowthorpe – Wendene, Nr59
- Kings Head, Bawburgh Village – NR93
- Liberty Restaurant, Wroxham –
- Tall Orders, Dereham -2 the old Eagle, Nr19 (parking in square)
- Thai, Dereham, 11 Quebec Street, Nr19 (parking in square)
- The Boars – Spooner Row NR18
- The Brewers Ratlesdon –
- The Cellar House – 2 Eaton Street, Nr47
- The Chestnut Tree – 197 Reepham Road, NR6
- The Dial House – Market Place, Reepham
- The Eagle – 33 Newmarket Road NR2
- The Fox Steak House – Cromer Road, Mon to Wednesday lunch and dinner.
- The Fox at Lyng – The Street, NR95
- The George Hotel – 10 Arlington Lane, NR2
- The George Hotel – Swaffham, NR19
- The Gin Trap Inn – 6 High street, Ringstead, Mon – Wed lunch and dinner 12-9pm
- The Honingham Buck,
- The Hoste Arms, Turnham Market, North Norfolk –
- The Jolly Sailors – Brancaster Staithe – PE31
- The Kings Head Hoveton –
- The Marsham Arms – 40 Holt Road, Felthorpw. Mon and Tuesday dinner, Wednesday lunch and dinner.
- The Ringland Swan – 1 The Street, NR86
- The Plough Inn, Marsham –
- The Stables, Royal Norfolk Gold Club –
- The Orangery Tea Rooms at Ketteringham Hall, Church Road, NR18
- The White Horse, Brancaster Staithe – PE31
- The White Horse, Trowse, the Street, Nr14
- Park Farm Hotel, Hethersett, NR9
- Red Lion Eaton – 52 Eaton Street, NR47
- Stower Grange Hotel – 40 School Road, NR86
- Station Smoke House – Wroxham Mon – Wed
- Sportspark – UEA
- Urban Jungle – Rhineland Lane, NR85
- Margarets Tea Rooms in Swaffham (Market Place)
- Zaks – ((NOT Mousehold Heath)) Waterside and Porringland – Monday to Wednesdays all day dining – Like £5 wings Wednesday, off whole menu
Further Afield –
Soul Cafe and Restaurant – Kings Lynn
The Golden Fleece – in Wells
The Lavender Lounge – Heacham
I’ll be editing and adding as things develop – – –
By Zena Leech-Calton ©
@love_norwich_food – inst
U tube – Dyslexic Chef
@norfolk_food_bloggers – inst