Yarmouth Market / Street Food
Sept / October 2021
- Restaurants, cafes and bars will be listed here as they come in – –
- If your a foodie place in Yarmouth – – let me know your dish name, the price and send me an image for socials.
- For more info contact the Out There team (( to be filled out with link))
- Sample – The Broken Monkfish Cafe – 101 High Street, Nr999 – ‘The Battered Monk’ a Tandoori marinated fillet of monkfish, covered in local ale batter, then deep fried until golden and served with truffle fries and dressed parmesan leaves. £12.00
- People will quote ‘Secret Menu YARMOUTH’ as the secret buzz word for the OFF MENU dish – you set the dish, you set the price – you make sure its available on the time scale given. Think about wastage – make an exciting off menu dish with ingredients from your regular menu. The MORE exciting it is the MORE likely the people will want to come in and try the dish. Its all FREE promotions and EXTRA business – Win Win
Yarmouth Town Centre
- Take part – its all FREE promotion and a bit of fun for the punters.
Yarmouth & Beyond
- This could be your business with a free link.