Secret Menu Norfolk
with ''off Menu'' dishes being offered all over Norfolk
Available from January to March 2020
- with new ones being added, kept, lost & swapped all year.
All you have to do is quote 'SECRET MENU NORFOLK' to get it.
Scroll Down for Battle of the BURGER 18 with more to come
Latest Press - - - - https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/secret-menu-norfolk-launching-autumn-2019-1-6306185
Norfolk Radio - Chrissie Jackson Show - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07tn92m
Norfolk Radio - Chris Graham Show 1hr23mins - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07xt47g
http://futureradio.co.uk/futureplayer/mixcloudplayer/2891 - - Future Radio Norwich, Breakfast Show
Norwich Market / Street Food
- And Eat It*** – Lotus Freak Shake – A Freshly blended milk shake with lotus spread and biscuits with lots of sauce and cream. £3.95 (V)
- Bun Box*** – Sweet Potato Korokke Don – Sticky Rice, Sweet Potato croquette, Spring Onion, Radish, Shaved Cabbage, Teriyaki Sauce & Japanese Mayo with sesame £6 (V)
- Christopher Crepes****- (side of Virgin Lounge) – AppleBomb – chunky granny smith apple with crisp demerara sugar, cinnamon, oozie home-made toffee sauce plus crumbled lotus biscuit £4.50 (V)
- Coral Bay***- Jamaican Style Fried Chicken meal for £5
- Carrells,*** Tombland – A Panini with a rotation filling of either Thai Green Curry, Vegetable Rogan Josh or Beef Rendang with natural yogurt & paneer £3.50.
- Cuppie Hut*** – Warm Chocolate Brownie, Warm Chocolate Sauce, Honeycomb Ice-Cream, Salted Caramel Sauce, Whipped Cream & Honeycomb Pieces £5 (V)
- Matty C *** (drive out / Close to the old Asda) – The Pulled Porker – jumbo hotdog topped with BBQ pulled pork £4.50
- Sicily Market*** – The UFO – A double dough monster pizza pie, with tomato sauce, mozzarella, spinach, ham and cheese for £16 – to share (or challenge!!!)
- Walsingham Farm Shop & Deli – Hot Fruit Pie & Custard £5.50
Norwich (Walking Distance)
- Blue Joanna*** Unthanks Rd – Vegetable Gyoza with Hoisin, Lime & Chilli Dip £4 (V)
- Brasov,*** Dereham Road – The Chocolate & Berry Pananasi – Limited Edition Romanian big Donut coated in luxurious milk chocolate sauce, drizzled with white chocolate, fresh strawberry’s, whipped cream and freeze dried berries. £6.45
- Crusty Corner, Sprowston Road – LOVE NORWICH FOOD, triple decker sarnie COMING SOON.
- Dyrrah***, Earlham Shopping Centre – Bacon Roll and any hot drink for £5, eat in or takeaway between 12 – 3pm
- Georgian Town House – ???
- Mr Pickwicks – ?
- Namaste Village, Queens Road*** – Aloo Pakora (Gf/V) Spiced infused chickpea flour potato fritters £4.95 & Paneer Pasanda – A premium paneer mildly spiced curry with tomatoes, onions, cashew nuts and freshly ground spice £9.95
- Old Cobblers, off Unthank Rd, Park Lane*** – £10 Meal deal = A Samosa, A Curry, smoothie of the day, a coffee or tea and a Cake all for a tenner. Veggie versions available. Sam will even swap the smoothie for a milkshake – –
- Sweet Tree Patisserie***, St Johns Close, NR2 All day breakfast bubble waffle – with 2 x bacon, beans and 2 x fried eggs £5.95
- That Cafe*** Aylsham Road – Loaded Breakfast Bap – Toasted white fluffy white bap, Sausage Pattie, Melted mature cheddar, Archers Sausage and Bacon, Hash Browns and Chutneys or choice £6 (caramelised onion, tomato or chilli)
- The Rose Inn, *** NR1 Queens Rd – A Rose Curry Collaboration meal for 2 with drinks for £25 = Choose Korma, Bhuna, Rogan or Madras (with chicken, lamb or vegetables) with a Naan bread or Rice plus any drink up to £4.50 in value. (V)
- ToHo, Dereham Road (opposite tesco metro) – Lamb Burger – A plump char grilled lamb burger, in a soft bap loaded with chilli an cheese with mint mayo dip and fries £10.95
- Warwick Street Social*** – The Warwick St’ Bramble – Cocktail – Hibiscus & Raspberry in-house infused Gin, Wild Norfolk Jam, Gomme, Chamborn, Lemon Twist & Fresh Blackberry £8.50 (V)
- Woolf & Social*** – FREE house pickles with any order, simply quote Secret Menu Norfolk (Ve)
- XO Kitchen – ?
- Queen Waffle *** – Aylsham Rd (lidl end) – Massive WAFFLE sharing platter for 2, of chocolate waffles, plain waffles, waffles on a stick, fresh berries, 3 sauces, cream, sprinkles, chocolate and 2 scoops of Ronaldos ice cream for £15 (V)
- The York, Leister Street, NR2 – Crispy Pork Belly Burger – A tender crisp pork belly wedge with home made honey mustard, fermented chilli and caramelised onion with salad in a soft burger bun with house chips. £12.95
Norfolk & Suffolk Borders
- Old Hall Farm, Wooton – Farms own Glazed Bacon Chop, sautéed potatoes, stir fried greens, with a wholegrain mustard & cider sauce plus apple compote. £9.95 (( Mid-Week only / No Sat or Sun ))
- Castle Inn – Bungay*** – A FREE hot drink with any weekend brunch or FREE glass of wine with any evening meal from WED-FRI, just quote Secret Menu
Norwich City Centre
- Al Dente *** – Girasoli Burrata e Pesto – Fresh homemade Girasoli filled with burrata, basil pesto, with yellow tomato sauce, confit tomatoes, stacciatella & crushed almonds £13.95 (V)
- Arboretum***- bespoke Cocktail with the finest liquor £8-10 quoting Secret Menu Norfolk (V)
- Artel – Irish Coffee, whipped cream & Caramel Syrup £5 PLUS / OR a Banana & Chocolate Waffle Sandwich – £6.50 (V)
- Ancestors Coffee*** – An Avocado Deluxe £7 – Sour dough toast, with crushed avocado, vegan feta, tomatoes and leafy green salad with seeds and a light sprinkling of chilli.
- Ber Street Kitchen BSK – £14.95 Sharing Brie Platter – Breaded deep fried crispy brie wedges, baked potato wedges, sautéed wild mushrooms, parmesan and truffle tossed mixed salad, , heritage tomatoes and red onion jam. (V)
- Bills*** – Rainbow Mac & Cheese – tender cubed beets cooked in a creamy cheese macaroni pasta dish topped with crispy crumbs and sliced rainbow beets. £11.45 (V)
- Bourgee – ? details to follow ? Maybe !!!
- Butchers Bhoy*** – The Battered Black & Blue Burger £12.95 – Blomfield farm 8oz beef patty, topped with blue cheese, battered black pudding plus tender slices of sirloin steak, dripping with cheese and sad in a toasted bap served with fries and freckles.
- Chambers*** – The BUCKET List – Franks & Beans – Deep Fred Corn Dogs, BBQ Beans, Smoked Bacon & Cheese Fondue £7
- Ciscoes*** – An amazing £50 freestyle platter, the likes of which you’ve never seen.
- Cosy Club*** – Chocolate Brownie Sundae – an old favourite coming back for SMN, brownie chunky, chocolate sauce & smooth vanilla ice-cream £6 (V)
- Dhaba15***- Lamb Nihari Chops – 4 tender char-grilled lamb chops in tempered ground spices with a tomato sauce £16
- Delightful Desserts ***– £6.50 each for either the Mint Aero Cookie Dough, with milk choc chip cookie dough, crushed mint aero, milk choc sauce OR Oreo Cookie Dough – Milk choc chip cookie dough, Crushed Oreo, Milk Choc Sauce – BOTH served with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Door Eighteen,***Bar – Cocktails Jay Jay = Coconut & chai Sours OR Clear as Day = a distilled Negroni both £8
- Don Txoto – ?
- Farmyard – Dessert – Chocolate Bar – White Chocolate Parfait, Miso Caramel, Peanuts, Dark Chocolate Sorbet £7
- Flaming Galah’s*** – A family sized pie spicy Thai Beef Penang, mash, peas and gravy (for 4) £20 eat in & pre-order only OR CHALLENGE !!!
- Golden Star, Colgate***– The Camemburger – A whole chunk of camembert, breaded and deep fried until ooze in a Brioche Bun, served with house cut chips & red onion marmalade £9.95 (V)
- Gonzo’s*** – Mucky Duck £13.95, a burger patties in brioche bap, topped with shredded duck, spring onion, cucumber & chilli with Chinese fried pancake & hoisin sauce served with fries. / / Vegan Version – Who Gives a Duck £13.95, A vegan patio, topped with hoisin marinated Mock Duck Seitan, in a toasted bun with cucumber, spring onion & chilli with vegan mayo & hoisin plus fries on the side.
- Jorges*** – Carne De Porco Alentejana £12 as a sharing tapas or starter – Marinated Pork, sautéed with pickles, peppers & clams plus /and or Winter Salad £? – a green salad with walnuts, apple & mustard vinaigrette PLUS and / or Portuguese Creamy Rice Pudding with a cinnamon dust £6
- Kinda Kafa*** – Reduced Vegan Cake Shake for a reduced £3 inc, Banoffee, Apple Cobbler, Black Forrest, Maple Peanut & Bakewell (Ve)
- Moya Bubble Tea*** – Bubble Bubble Gum – Butterfly Pea Tea (Blue Tea), Bubble Gum Flavour, milk with ANY bubbles or Rainbow Jelly. Special £4 (V)
- Mustards Coffee Shop***- Cream Tea £4.50 – Fruit Scone, Jam, cream & a pot of Tea (V)
- Nergiz*** – Love Norwich Foods Double Shawarma and French Frie Wrap, with salad and chilli sauce £4.50
- SORRY now CLOSED Panda– The Green Giant Cocktail – Gin, Lemon Juice, Sugar Syrup, tarragon & sugar snap peas. £8
- Re-Sourse*** – Any Coffee or Tea plus any piece of Cake for only £4
- Rumsey Wells – something good coming soon?
- St Andrews Brew House***- Vegan Jackfruit Kebab – Pulled Harrissa Jackfruit kebab, with fennel & coriander slaw, vegan garlic aioli served on toasted flarbrread. £13
- Shiki’s *** – Norfolk Miso Soup – Norfolk seafood, tomato, saffron, white wine with miso & konbu £13-15 (depending on £ market seafood) available from Jan 22nd
- Sir Garnet***- 1 x FREE side with ANY burger.
- Spice Valley*** – Murg Taka-Tak – A generous portion of tender diced chicken with tangy spices, medium hot in a rich spiced curry sauce. £9.95
- Tatlers Seafood, Bar & Grill*** – 2 course – Slow Cooked Beef Rib Cottage Pie, with fluffy mash, truffle infused cauliflower cheese & seasonal vegetables and A Lemon Meringue Pie on a bed of raspberry sauce for only £15 (cottage pie by its self £11) Not inc Saturday nights or Sunday Lunch, all other times.
- The Cafe Club*** – Bounty Hot Chocolate – 70% Ecuador Cocoa Hot Choc made with Coconut Milk £3.30
- The Birdcage*** – ANY cocktail for ONLY £5 anytime between midday and midnight Monday to Friday (not inc weekends).
- The Feed*** – Vegan Beetroot Wrap, packed full of onion bhaji, chana dhal and mango chutney £4 takeout / £5 eat in with salad. (Gluten free available on request)
- The Last Wine Bar*** – Norfolk Shiitake Doughnut (V) – The Lasts famous doughnut with shiitake mushroom, marmite powder, mushroom custard, truffle mayo and pecorino £6.50
- The Tipsy Vegan*** – Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger – Buffalo hot sauce, buttermilk fried seitan burger, vegan blue cheese sauce, lettuce and tomato, in a bun served with parmesan herb chips £11.50 PLUS ‘Get me a Bourbon I’m Hungry’ Cocktail – Homemade pistachio bourbon, cherry heering sweet vermouth, angostura bitters and a twist of orange £8.50.
- The Wallow Wine*** – Baked Feta, Honey & Black Sesame Seeds with Toasted Pitta £8 (for sharing) (V)
- The Wildman*** – Velvet Ginger – Cocktail £8 – Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Baileys, Ginger Syrup and Espresso with crushed ginger biscuit & coffee bean.
- Bramleys Cafe & Cakery***, Hellesdon Barns – Banana Pancake Dog – A freshly made pancake, filled with a whole sliced banana served with ice-cream (or cream) with a choice of maple or chocolate sauce with a flake £4.20 (available from 8th Jan)
- Broom Hall Country Hotel***, Saham Toney, Thetford – A Starter – Crispy Ham Hock with Pea & Mint Veloute with Cress for £7 (not inc Sundays) Lunch or Dinner Mon-Sat
- Carpenters Arms***, Wighton – The Black & Blue Burger – 2 x 4oz beef patties, roasted garlic flat mushroom, truffle aoli, crisp bacon & Binham Blue cheese in a sesame brioche bun with truffle & parmesan fries plus beer battered onion rings £15
- Daddy Donuts***, Stalham – A meal deal with Burger, Fries, Donut & a drink for £10
- Dial House,*** Reepham – Dessert – Cherry Parfait, Dark chocolate, Liquorice £7
- Eric’s Fish & Chips,*** Holt Supersize Meal = Large Cod, Squid, Prawns & Chips with tartare & a Home-Made Lemonade for £15 eat in only.
- Eric’s Thornham***– Grilled King Prawns a & Squid with Lemon Curry Spice £7 eat in only.
- Fair haven Woodland*** South Walsham – Cafe – Vegetarian lunch Cosslett of Mediterranean Vegetables on baked mushroom with goats cheese and serve with fluffy rice £7.20 (V) or Pan Seared Salmon with tomato hollandaise, new potatoes & winter vegetables £8.50
- Glen Lodge***, Bawburgh Golf Club – Southern Fried Chicken Burger, in a soft bap, topped with onion rings and served with a basket of fries £10.75
- Guist Shop & Cafe***, Guist – Blue cheese, Tomato and Chutney Panini with crips and salad for £6.95
- Heydon Tea Rooms,*** Heydon – Cream Tea for the reduced rate of £5pp (sweet or savoury scone and a pot of tea or Americano) (V)
- Marleys Cafe KL,*** South Wootton – A sharing Savoury & Sweet American Pancake Stack for £14.99 – 12 homemade pancakes, Crispy Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Blueberrys & Raspebettry, Clotted Cream & Maple. (V-option)
- Mermaids Slipper***, Stalham – Two Course Sunday Lunch for only £20 – choose any starter or any dessert of the Sunday menu with any Main – quoting Secret Menu Norfolk when booking. (V-options)
- Nash Falafel Bar*** Cromer – 1 x FREE extra falafel ball, plus secret sauce quoting Secret Menu Norfolk
- No Twenty9 Bar & Restaurant, Burnham Market – (NOT available until we get more details) THIS is an actual secret dish only the chef knows! £? to follow
- Norwich Family Golf Centre***, Easton (part of Bawburgh Gold Club) – American Style Pancakes with either Crispy Smoked Bacon & Maple OR Winter Berries & Cream both £5.95
- Peggotys***, Gt Yarmouth – The Bangkok Bad Boy Veggie Burger with a hint of spice and a tangy relish with Sweet Potato Fries £6.95 or / and a Mad Hatter Cocktail, sweet exotic mix of Boe passion fruit Gin, blue Curacoa, White Rum, tropical juice & soda water £8.50
- Poppylands,*** Horsey – The Army & Navy Burger – Steak pattie, topped with breaded scampi plus chunky chips, onion rings, home-made slaw & salad £11.95
- Rocky Bottoms,*** East Runton – Posh Fish & Chips £14 – Beer Battered Sea Bass with home made chips.
- Sathudee Thai***, Wynmondham – Salmon in Curry Paste ฉู่ฉี่แซลมอน £12.95 Pan Fried Salmon cooked in Thai Red Curry garnished with lime leaves and red chilli served with Fragrant Jasmine Rice.
- Sands Restaurant,*** Wells – MAGLA COD £19.99 for TWO, Massive battered cod, hand cut chips, skinny fries, garden peas, a gherkin & homemade tartar sauce.
- Shoulder of Mutton***, Strumpshaw – FREE selected STARTER with every Main Course special over £12
- Soul Cafe & Restaurant,*** Kings Lynn – Caribbean Mixed Grill with 20% Secret Menu discount – Jerk Chicken, Sticky Pork Ribs, Chargrilled Lamb Chops, Plantain, homemade slaw, Creole Sauce, Pineapple Salsa & BBQ Jerk Sauce for only £13
- Tall Orders*** – Dereham – White Chocolate Mocha Latte £2.90 / Plus Gingerbread French Toast topped with Cinnamon Honey & Whipped Cream £4.95 (V)
- Teles Patisserie,*** Surrlingham – Goodie Bag with every £25 pp afternoon tea pre ordered, choose from a £10 Cream Tea or Take-Away pastries up to £10.
- Terrace***, Loddon – Salmon En Croute with French Fries, Garden Peas & Dill Hollandaise for the Secret Menu price of £9
- The Barsham Arms***, Fakenham – Glazed Duck with Chicory – Caramelised Duck Breast, Barsham Ale, dhukka & orange glazed Chicory, Norfolk Carrots with Fondant Potatoes and Bob Jus. £18.95
- The Dial House*** – Reepham – £7 Dessert. Cherry Parfait, Dark Chocolate, Liquorish.
- The Fox Steak House***, Havingham – The Fox Combo Burger – 6oz flame grilled burger, bacon, cheddar and a salad trim with penko crumbed halloumi sticks, chilli jam in a bun with beer battered onion rings and fries, salad and slaw £15.95
- The Honingham Buck***, Honingham – Thai Chicken Burger, with Thai Sauce, Chilli Mayo, Gem plus hand cut chips & Salad for £12.95
- The Jolly Brewers***, Shouldham Thorpe – Gammon Stack – A tower of cheesy, Garlic Mash, Gammon Steak, Pineapple with Fried Egg & Drizzled with Honey & Mustard Dressing £14
- The Lobster Inn, Sherringham – Honey Semifreddo £5 – made with local honey, served with lemon biscuit crumb & sea salted lemon caramel.
- The Plough Inn***, Marsham – The Italian Job 4oz Steak Burger, Norfolk Dapple, Italian Sausage, a breaded Lasagna Wedge in a Brioche Bun with Skinny and Tiger Fries, Norfolk Beer Battered Onion Rings & Purple Slaw £15.95
- The Red Lion***, Eaton – Half Price desserts with any main course, quoting ‘Secret Menu’ (V)
- The White Horse Inn,*** Neatished – Chicken Tikka Bhaji Burger – A crispy deep fried breaded chicken tikka fillet topped with an onion bhaji on lettuce in a bun with passionfruit and mango chutney and popodums £12.95
- The Station Smokehouse***- Wroxham & Hoverton – The Secret Smokehouse Family Feast – choose a standard, chicken, beef or veggie burger, with fries, slaw and any soft drink for only £11 pp, minimum 2 max 6 available Sunday to Thursday 12-5pm (not inc Fri or Sat, or eve after 5pm)
- Titchwell Manor***, Brancaster, Titchwell – Black Truffle & Parmesan Fries £5 (V)
- Wellington Pub & Smokehouse***, Cromer – Black eye Bean Stew, Smoked Chicken leg, Stuffed Breast with Corn & Rouille £15