Secret Menu Norfolk
with ''off Menu'' dishes being offered all over Norfolk
Available from January to March 2020
- with new ones being added, kept & swapped all year.
I'm getting together with over 100 of your favourite place to eat and drink all over this fine county to bring you something new and exciting.
Each business taking part will be offering an 'OFF MENU' dish - I'll be telling you what that dish is, a brief description and the price (below) plus find clues all over social media
Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
along with the local press & radio. All you have to do is quote 'SECRET MENU NORFOLK' to get it
This is a FREE Promotion for foodie businesses - - drop me a line to take part
Window stickers - will be available from December 2019 (at cost)
Latest Press - - - - https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/secret-menu-norfolk-launching-autumn-2019-1-6306185
Getting Ready for January 2020
? = To be announced
- And Eat It – Lotus FreakShake £3.95
- Bun Box – ?
- Cupie Hut – ?
- Churros for the People – ?
Norwich (Walking Distance)
- Blue Joanna – ?
- Bowling House – ?
- Brasov – ?
- Coach & Horses – ?
- Crusty Corner ?
- Dyrrah – ?
- Farmyard – ?
- Lord Rosebery – ?
- Matty C (drive out / Close old Asda) – The Pulled Porker – jumbo hotdog topped with BBQ pulled pork £4.50
- Mr Pickwicks – ?
- Old Cobblers – ?
- Prince of India – ?
- Sweet Tree Patisserie – ?
- That Cafe – ?
- The Rose Inn (Queens Rd) – ?
- Warwick Street Social – The Warwick St’ Bramble – Cocktail – Hibiscus & Raspberry in-house infused Gin, Wild Norfolk Jam, Gomme, Chamborn, Lemon Twist & Fresh Blackberry £8.50
- Wolf & Social – ?
- XO Kitchen – ?
- Queen Waffle – Aylsham Rd – Massive WAFFLE sharing platter for 2, of chocolate waffles, plain waffles, waffles on a stick, fresh berries, 3 sauces, cream, sprinkles, chocolate and 2 scoops of Ronaldos ice cream for £15
Norfolk & Suffolk Borders
- Front Room, Bungay – ?
- Old Hall Farm – ?
Norwich City Centre
- Al Dente – ?
- Ancestors Coffee – ?
- Arboretum – bespoke Cocktail with the finest liquor £8-10
- Artel – ?
- Ber Street Kitchen – ?
- Bourgee – ?
- Butchers Bhoy – ?
- Carellos – ?
- Chambers – The BUCKET List – Franks & Beans – Deep Fred Corn Dogs, BBQ Beans, Smoked Bacon & Cheese Fondue £7
- Christophers Crepes – ?
- Ciscoes – An amazing £50 freestyle platter, the likes of which you’ve never seen.
- Cosy Club – Welcome back their infamous Brownie Sundea £6.
- Delightful Desserts – ?
- Don Txoto – ?
- Erpingham House – ?
- Flaming Ghalhs – A family pie, mash, peas and gravy (for 4) £20 eat in & pre-order only.
- Franks Bar – ?
- Harrys – ?
- House St Benedicts – ?
- Jorges – ?
- Kinda Kafa – Reduced Vegan Cake Shake for £3 inc, Banoffee / Apple Pie & Bakewell
- Moorish – ?
- Moya – Mango Butterfly – mango tea with butterfly pea tea (Blue Tea) with cherry popping balls £4.20
- Mr Postles – ?
- Muffin Break – ?
- Mustards Coffee Shop – ?
- Namaste Village – ?
- Nergiz – ?
- Panda – ?
- Re-Sourse – ?
- Rumsey Wells – ?
- Shiki – ?
- Sir Garnet – ?
- Spice Lounge – ?
- Spice Valley – ?
- The Birdcage – ?
- The Fish N Chip Shop (Mag St) – ?
- The Iron House – ?
- The Last Wine Bar – ?
- The Rose (Queens Rd) – ?
- The Tipsy Vegan – ?
- The Wallow Wine – ?
- The York (NR2) – ?
- Birches Stores – ?
- Bird in Hand – ?
- Boudicca Hotel – ?
- Broom Hall Country Hotel -?
- Carpenters Arms in Wighon – ?
- Daddy Donuts Stalham – ?
- Deep dale Cafe –
- Eric’s Fish & Chips Holt – Supersize Meal = Large Cod, Squid, Prawns & Chips with tartare & a Home-Made Lemonade for £15 eat in only.
- Eric’s Thornham – Grilled King Prawns a & Squid with Lemon Curry Spice £7 eat in only.
- Glen Lodge, Bawburgh Golf Club –
- Grove Hotel Cromer – ?
- Guest Shop & Cafe – ?
- Heydon Tea Rooms – ?
- Kings Head Bawburgh – ?
- Marleys Cafe KL South Wootton – A sharing Savoury & Sweet American Pancake Stack for £14.99 – 12 homemade pancakes, Crispy Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Blueberrys & Raspebettry, Clotted Cream & Maple.
- Mermaids Slipper – ?
- Nash Falafel Bar, Cromer – ?
- No Twenty9 Bar & Restaurant – THIS is an actual secret dish only the chef knows! £? to follow
- Old Buckingham Cafe – ?
- Peggotys – Gt Yarmouth – ?
- Poppy lands, Horsey – The Army & Navy Burger – Steak pattie, topped with breaded scampi plus chunky chips, onion rings, home-made slaw & salad £11.95
- Rocky Bottoms – Posh Fish & Chips £14 – Beer Battered Sea Bass with home made chips.
- Sathodee Thai – Wynmondham – ?
- Sands Restaurant – MAGLA COD £19.99 for 2, Massive battered cod, hand cut chips, skinny fries, garden peas, a gherkin & homemade tartar sauce.
- Shoulder of Mutton – ?
- Soul Cafe & Restaurant – Kings Lynn – ?
- Tall Orders – Dereham ?
- Teles Pattisserie, Surrlingham – ?
- The Barsha Arms – Fakenham – ?
- The Black Horse Inn – Castle Rising – ?
- The Dial House – Reepham
- The Fox Inn, Lyng – ?
- The Fox Steak House – Hevningham – ?
- The Fur & Feathers Inn – Slade Lane, Norwich – ?
- The Jolly Brewers, Shouldham Thorpe – Gammon Stack – A tower of cheesy, Garlic Mash, Gammon Steak, Pineapple with Fried Egg & Drizzled with Honey & Mustard Dressing £? to follow
- The Lobster Inn – Sherringham – ?
- The Plough Inn – Marsham – The Italian Job 4oz Steak Burger, Norfolk Dapple, Italian Sausage, a breaded Lasagna Wedge in a Brioche Bun with Skinny Tiger Fries, Norfolk Beer Battered Onion Rings & Purple Slaw £15.95
- The Red Lion – Eaton – ?
- The Station Smoke House – ?
- The Terrace – Loddon – ?
- The WhiteHorse Inn – Neatished – ?
- Titchwell Manor – Black Truffle & Parmesan Fries £5
- Woodfords Fur & Feathers – Woodbaswick –